Best of the World Cup Previews
Daniel Rhodes previews the upcoming 50 over Cricket World Cup in India. In a change of format, there will be the best bits of other previews from around the cricketing media landscape.
- CricViz’s statistical predictions
- The new league format – Andrew Miller on ESPN discussing if it will work or not?
- The final World 50 over Cup?
- MCC President Mark Nicholas on one day internationals only being played in World Cups
- Eoin Morgan on how England managed to win the last World Cup
- Nasser Hussain on home advantage and whether India can handle the pressure
Conway and Ravindra Craft History, England Left Spectatinghttps://t.co/m637Z59wbm
— CricIndex (@CricIndex) October 5, 2023
- Jarrod Kimber looks at the outsiders in the league and their best and worst case scenarios
- Can Sri Lanka shock the favourites?
- Scott Styris on New Zealand and the return of Kane Williamson
- Shastri and Harbhajan Singh predict the top four qualifiers from the tournament
- Eoin Morgan again, this time on his players to watch and potential winners
- And finally, Jarrod Kimber ranks each side into various tiers.